Patient Participation Group
TRMC Patient Focus Group
The PPG is a group of patients who meet regularly with the practice to:
- Give feedback to the practice regarding services from the patients' point of view
- Act as a sounding board for new ideas
- Act as 'critical friends' to the medical centre
- Offer suggestions to improve services and facilities
- Help with surveys to obtain wider patient opinion
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
For those patients who have an email address, we have an on-line ‘virtual’ group for those patients who wish to give and receive information by email. We are asking patients to join this group and if you haven’t done so already, please join by clicking the button opposite. We are aiming to increase membership from a broad range of ages and locations, to share views that will help design and shape services.
This page was last updated on 11/01/2024.